- its perfectly normal and expected for people to act differently around other people
- you play a different role in everyones life and you act accordingly to that role
- its not being two faced
- it’s “would you act the way you act around your friends at a job interview?”
- no you would not
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
Why is it such a hard concept to grasp that cows milk is for baby cows and not humans
why is it such a hard concept to grasp that soy milk is for baby soybeans and not humans
why is it such a hard concept to grasp that trix are for kids and not rabbits
why is it such a hard concept to grasp that almond milk is for baby almonds and not humans
why is it so hard to grasp and milk humans